The team at Foran Financial Group provides truly full-service financial advice.
Our goal is to help eliminate your financial stress, so that requires more than investment management and an occasional phone call. Instead, we provide you with a suite of services to pursue all of your financial goals:
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Investment management
- ESG/socially responsible investing strategies
- Retirement income planning
- Insurance needs analysis
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Roth-IRAs
- College funding planning
- Estate planning strategy (coordinated with your attorney)
- Tax planning (coordinated with your accountant)
- Charitable giving planning
A Time-tested Process
Your full commitment is required to achieve true financial freedom. But when you’re busy, it’s hard to find time to focus on such big picture planning. That’s why we’ve designed a process that keeps you moving forward, even when life gets in the way.
First, we’ll work closely with you to develop a comprehensive financial plan. In this process, we’ll take a look at all aspects of your financial life and develop strategies for each: cash flow and debt management, investments, tax planning strategies, estate planning, and insurance planning. Along with the plan itself, we’ll create an action plan to ensure that each part of the plan gets focused attention over time.
Once we complete the initial plan, that’s just the beginning. Here’s what happens next, to ensure you stay on track with your plan:
- We’ll dive into the action plan and work on our parts of it.
- For items on your task list (such as digging up documents), we’ll be in contact with reminders and help to keep the process moving forward.
- Quarterly meetings. You’ll hear from us to discuss your plan and the status of our work at least once per quarter, in person or virtually.
- Annual financial plan update. Once a year, we’ll perform an update of your financial plan to make sure it’s kept current.
- Annual tax planning*. We’ll do a review for tax planning opportunities each year, so you can take advantage of any changes to the tax code.
- Annual estate plan update. Initially, we’ll help you design a strategy and implement it along with your attorney. Once it’s complete, we’ll check on your estate plan each year, to make sure that all your information is updated (i.e. address any changes to beneficiaries).
- Annual family meeting. To get everyone on the same page and identify opportunities, we’ll conduct an annual family meeting that includes your accountant and attorney.
*While we are familiar with the tax provisions of the issues presented herein, as Financial Advisors of LPL Financial, we are not qualified to render advice on tax or legal matters. You should discuss tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.
Annual Family Meeting
One unique feature of our service is the annual family meeting. Too many times we saw a client pass away, then find out that their spouse and kids were not kept in the loop. So now, we proactively invite all your family to a meeting that also includes your accountant and attorney. That brings everyone up to date regarding goals and progress. This is also an ideal opportunity to discuss potential ways to improve things over the next year.
On Your Terms
You’re busy, so we’re happy to meet with you wherever is most convenient: online through a virtual meeting, at our offices, or at your home or office.
All of our services include unlimited support, so you (or any family member) can call, email, or text us whenever you need help.